INconnect is a young and fast growing B2B solutions company specializing in organizing senior business conferences and hospitality worldwide. Our conferences are developed with the help of experts speakers to provide relevant issues being faced by the industry and are held in high-class hotels in exclusive locations around Europe.
We are currently expanding our Sales team, looking for ambitious and motivated graduates or young professionals with a can-do attitude who are eager to progress and make a career for themselves in Sales. The ideal candidate should be someone who enjoys talking on the phone and is not put-off by rejections.
We are looking for individuals who have strong personalities, perfect working attitude with excellent communication skills and eager to succeed. We need someone who feels comfortable speaking with senior executives.
No Sales experience is required, as continuous intensive training will be provided.
- Conducting internet research to gain leads and market/industry knowledge
- Conducting telephone research within a target market to identity the relevant person to attend
- Generate and manage your leads
- Telephone sales – speaking with and negotiating with decision makers to get their interest in the conference
- Time management
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders and senior executives in relevant vertical market
- Good command of English is a MUST - Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-confidence with the ability to deal with senior level contacts
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with industry leaders
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills
- Professional and engaging demeanor
- Ambitious, energetic, hardworking, and highly motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- University degree an advantage but not necessary
- Previous sales experience a plus but not compulsory
- Competitive but uncapped bonus structure – no limit to commission
- Social and healthcare provided
- Potential to travel to one of our exclusive event fully covered by the company
- Career growth
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Continuous trainings
- Basic salary negotiable
- PART/FULL TIME
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH TO firstname.lastname@example.org